|Added on Rightmove:||14 September 2018 (86 days ago)|
- 2 reception rooms
- kitchen/dining room
- utility room
- L shaped master bedroom on the top floor with en suite bathroom & dressing room
- 3 further bedrooms on the first floor (1 with en suite)
- family bathroom
- further bedroom in basement with en suite
- westerly facing rear garden with patio area
- detached single garage
- EPC Rating = B
Built in 2013, this exceptional luxury Harpenden townhouse is finished to a high standard throughout and offers close to 3,000 sq ft of versatile living accommodation set over 4 floors
Harpenden High Street 1.6 miles
Harpenden Station 1.9 miles (St Pancras from 25 minutes)
M1 (J9) 3.3 miles
St. Albans 7.5 miles
London Luton Airport 4.9 miles
Green Lawns Close is a private development in Kinsbourne Green, a small and attractive hamlet which has evolved around a large Common on the outskirts of Harpenden, just under 2 miles from the High Street.
At slightly over half a mile away, there are a handful of useful local shops including a Tesco Express and a well-liked bistro. Harpenden town centre (1.6 miles), with its bustling tree lined high street, has a good choice of eateries, coffee shops and boutiques, three supermarkets and a range of pubs.
Conveniently, the mainline station is less than 2 miles away, providing a fast and frequent service into St Pancras International from 25 minutes. While good road connections can be found with the M1 (J9) only 3.3 miles distant.
Built in 2013, this exceptional luxury Harpenden townhouse is finished to a high standard throughout and offers close to 3,000 sq ft of versatile living accommodation set over 4 floors.
Internally offering an entrance hall, family room, cinema room, kitchen/dining room, utility room, cloakroom, L shaped master bedroom on the top floor with en suite bathroom & dressing room, 3 further bedrooms on the first floor (1 with en suite), family bathroom, further bedroom in basement with en suite.
Externally offering Westerly facing rear garden with patio area, detached single garage, off road parking for two cars and visitor parking.
Square Footage: 2,949 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67509517.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HRL170073_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Harpenden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.