|Added on Rightmove:||15 September 2018 (128 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 103940
Property Reference: 103940.
Available Now!. This well maintained house close to Stockton town centre benefits from 3 good sized bedrooms.Ground floor plan - lounge and diner leads to fully fitted kitchen area and bathroom, fully double glazed throughout. Gas central heating via combi boiler.
We are members of Stockton landlord liaison scheme promoting quality housing for good tenants. All prospective tenants will be fully credit and history checked from current and previous tenancies.
As this is private housing no agents fees or booking fees apply however a bond of £250 is required which will be held in a bond scheme. A one off non refundable fee of £20 will be charged for a credit check should prospective tenants pass the history check.
Dss are welcomed, prefer no pets, though a small dog or cat may be considered.
Viewing by appointment only
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £425.00 per month (£98.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £250.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 27 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- DSS enquiries welcome
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 103940
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10394003122015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.