|Added on Rightmove:||16 September 2018 (89 days ago)|
- Excellent Waterfront Views
- Prestigious Victoria Mansions Development
- Popular Location
- Easy Access to City Centre & Transport Links
- Gated Underground Parking
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms (One En-Suite)
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
Martin and Co are pleased to offer To Let this spacious 2 bedroom apartment located in the desirable Victoria Mansions development in the Docklands area. Situated on the second floor, the property features two good sized double bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en-suite), a modern fitted kitchen and a spacious lounge/dining area which benefits from fantastic views over the water.
The building has secure fob access to both the main entrance and the ground floor car park, along with lift and stairs access. Entering into the apartment, it has been decorated neutrally, the entrance hallway accesses both bedrooms, the main bathroom, lounge/dining area and also a utility. Both bedrooms are of good double size with views over the water, with the main bedroom having access to the en-suite bathroom, with sink and wc. The main bathroom is very modern with a double shower cubicle, sink and wc unit. The large lounge/dining boasts a great aspect over the waterfront, with access to a balcony overlooking the marina. A modern fitted kitchen completes the property, with induction hob, electric oven, washing machine and integrated tall fridge/freezer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100817001412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Preston - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.