|Added on Rightmove:||17 September 2018 (92 days ago)|
- Superb Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Much Sought After Village Of Freckleton
- Walking Distance To All Local Amenities
- Spacious Lounge & Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Low Maintenance Front & Rear Gardens
- On Street Parking Available To The Front
- Early Viewing Is Strongly Advised
- Available To Let Immediately
*** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY AVAILABLE TO LET IN THE MUCH SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE OF FRECKLETON *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented two bedroom mid terrace property situated in a quiet residential location in the much sought after village of Freckleton. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded primary schools and just a short walk to Freckleton village centre, this ideally positioned property boasts modern living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two good size bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts low maintenance front and rear gardens perfect for outdoor family entertainment with on street parking available to the front. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 460094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fylde Coast.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.