|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 October 2018 (64 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 421964
Property Reference: 421964.
Southport, Victoria Park / town center:
Fully furnished available on a short term let until 01st March 2019
Suitable for Corporate let, Professional single couples, families in between houses
Watch sunsets and spectacular views across Southport beach and Victoria park, This beautiful 3 bed penthouse apartment with large 10ft square balcony is 5 minutes walk from Southport town center.
This large 2nd floor penthouse apartment boasts 3 large bedrooms one with en-suite and a super large lounge with balcony. There is a fitted kitchen and bathroom.
This location is extra special being 3 min walk from Southport beach front & Victoria Park which hold the events such as the annual Southport Flower show, Southport Air show and international firework championships, the property is also only 10 min walk from Birkdale village and train link as well as 10 min walk to Southport shops and boulevard,main train station.
The landlord who lives in the duplex apartment below is ideally looking for professional couple or maybe 3 mature professionals sharing
It is considered a safe area and off road parking is available
Rent: £1250.00 PCM
Tenant pays utilities
Strictly Must be working
Strictly No pets
Strictly References required
Strictly Proof of ID required
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,000.00 per month (£230.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,000.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 08 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 1 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 421964
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 42196430072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.