|Added on Rightmove:||17 September 2018 (120 days ago)|
- Popular Hessle Location
- Stunning One Bedroom Apartment
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen with Appliances
- Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite
- Private Parking to Rear
- Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes
- Early Viewing Essential
- ** BE QUICK TO VIEW! **
A Cool Apartment in a Hot Location..
This is a stunning one bedroom first floor apartment that simply must be viewed to avoid disappointment. The apartment is positioned in the sought after location of Hessle and has the added benefit of secure parking.
The property comprises of; entrance hall, open plan lounge with carpeted flooring/moden kitchen with tiled flooring and appliances, bathroom with white three piece bathroom suite with shower over bath and shower screen and bedroom with fitted mirrored wardrobes.
To the rear of the property there is private parking with electric gates.
COUNCIL TAX BAND A.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 216734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lime Property, Hull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.