|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 October 2018 (47 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 422547
Property Reference: 422547.
An absolutely stunning newly refurbished semi detached cottage set in an idyllic rural location in the hamlet of Littleton, near Semington. With far reaching views of open countryside and set in approx 1/3 of an acre of gardens, this property would suit a professional couple who love a peaceful, private location.
The property comprises of a utility room, day room / sun room with French doors leading out onto the lovely gardens. There is a lounge featuring a multi fuel wood burner which leads to the kitchen with oil fired Aga heating and a downstairs shower room.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and the property further benefits from a family bathroom.
Externally the property is approached by a five bar gate with areas to the front and on the lane, for ample parking. The gardens are to the side and rear of the cottage with approximately 1/3 acre.
The property has been finished to a high standard throughout. Viewing highly recommended.
Charming cottage, Three Bedrooms, Day/Sun Room, Sitting Room with Bath stone fireplace and wood burning stove, Kitchen with oil fired Aga, Utility Room, Downstairs shower room and family bathroom, Ample Parking, White goods include - washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge freezer and dishwasher, Oil fired central heating, Septic tank, Gardens to front, side and rear, Approx 1/3 acre.
Long Term Let, No Benefits
A small dog would be considered
Council Tax Band C
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £950.00 per month (£219.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,315.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 422547
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 42254731072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.