|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (254 days ago)|
- Modern develompent
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Secluded location, open views
- Telephone entry system
- Property unfurnished, fitted blinds
- Allocated parking space, Visitors parking area
- Close to the M6 at junction 31A, Preston Hospital and Bus routes.
- Property Alarm
- Detached Ground Floor apartment. Lounge bow window
A beautifully presented ground floor apartment in a modern development set within a secluded spot with open views to the front. Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area, two bedrooms and bathroom suite. Allocated car parking space, available to move into now!
Nestled away in a peaceful location, close to the M6 at junction 31A, Asda, Royal Preston Hospital, The Anderton Arms pub and Bus route. Enjoying a lovely open outlook over the green at Neapsands Close, this beautiful ground floor apartment is one of only three in its block.
A communal front door provides access to a communal hallway and the entrance door to the property
The front door provides access to the hallway with carpet flooring, radiator, electric points, communal door entry telephone, mains smoke alarm, panelled doors provide access to
Lounge & Dining Area
Set to the front of the property is this well presented lounge area with large bow window window providing open views to the front and allowing plenty of natural light. Carpet flooring, radiator, TV and telephone points, open to the dining area
Adjacent to and open to the kitchen area. Double glazed doors open the front of the property and help create a light and airy feel, the dining area is open to both the kitchen and lounge and allows for modern living. Tasteful decor, carpet flooring, radiator.
An attractive well equipped kitchen with a range of wall, base and drawer units with work tops over, tiled splash backs, integrated hob with hood above, and sink with drainer, side window with fitted blind. Fridge,
This well presented master bedroom is located to the rear of the property. Carpet floor covering, rear window, radiator.
Also located to the rear of the property is this well presented second bedroom. Carpet floor covering, rear window, radiator.
Three piece white bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, shower screen and tiled elevation surround, wash basin and vanity unit and Wc. Extractor fan.
An attractive, modern development, there is an allocated parking space to the rear of the property, there is also a space for visitor parking. There is an open, well maintained green to the front of the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67535456.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PRES1013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wignalls Estate Agents, Leyland.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.