|Added on Rightmove:||17 September 2018 (89 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 421714
Property Reference: 421714.
Good sized two bedroom terrace located on Gurlish West in Coundon. There is easy access to the local shops and primary school in Coundon, whilst Bishop Auckland is only approx 3 miles away and provides further access to supermarkets, restaurant's as well as both primary and secondary schools. There is an extensive public transport system in the area providing access to not only the neighbouring towns and villages but to further afield places such as Darlington, Durham and Newcastle.
The Property has an entrance hall, living room and kitchen to the ground floor, whilst the first floor accommodates the two good sized bedrooms and the bathroom.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £310.00 per month (£71.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £0.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 17 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: Currently Being Obtained
If calling, please quote reference: 421714
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 42171430072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.