|Added on Rightmove:||17 September 2018 (83 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 444330
Property Reference: 444330.
Extremely well presented four bedroom home available to rent, located in a sought after neighbourhood in Gipsy Hill/W. Norwood/W. Dulwich borders.
The accommodation is spread over over three floors with a well equipped kitchen including dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. With a spacious reception room knocked through and running the full depth of the house and wooden floors throughout, the ground floor is bright and open, with a wooden deck and large private garden to the rear, with rear access.
All bedrooms are double with high ceilings, dimmable downlighting and the large bathroom has double-ended bath, walk in shower, bidet and underfloor heating.
Redecorated in 2016 with new carpets, wooden floors throughout the ground floor and double glazed windows, the property is in fantastic condition and benefits from being perfectly positioned between West Dulwich, West Norwood and Gipsy Hill, with the Pubs, restaurants, shops and other amenities of all three just a short walk away.
The area has good local schools close by and excellent transport links with Gispy Hill, Sydenham Hill and West Norwood train stations nearby providing regular links into central London (Victoria & London Bridge) and tube connections.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,400.00 per month (£553.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,600.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 10 November, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 444330
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 44433017092018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.