|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 November 2018 (29 days ago)|
- Spacious Second Floor Apartment
- Lounge with Balcony
- WORKING PROFESSIONALS ONLY - ***NO STUDENTS***
- Excellent Master Bedroom with Built in Wardrobes
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Allocated Parking Plus Visitor Spaces
- Minutes Walk from Coventry City Centre
- Available Early December & EPC Rating C
SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT - MINUTES FROM COVENTRY CITY CENTRE - EXCELLENT DECORATIVE CONDITION - UNFURNISHED - AVAILABLE MID DECEMBER - NO STUDENTS
This top floor, Two Bedroom apartment is offered to Let in excellent condition having been greatly improved and is ideal for anyone looking for a property ready to move into. Available in Mid December the property is available Unfurnished but includes white goods.
The spacious accommodation comprises of a communal entrance lobby which access can be controlled via a secure intercom system, communal stairs lead up to the second floor Landing. Once inside apartment 25 their is a very generous sized entrance hall with two large storage cupboards and access to the attic storage space, Living Room with Balcony and open plan access to the well equipped Kitchen Area, Two well proportioned bedrooms, the Master Bedroom benefits from a large built in wardrobe and recently installed modern bathroom with white suit.
Externally there is an allocated parking space with visitor parking also available. The communal grounds are well maintained and there is also a communal bin store.Please only apply if you are a quiet and courteous neighbour and are in full time employment. Suitable for singles or couples. Please call to book your viewing on 02476 010105.
Parkside is a modern development built approximately fifteen years ago on the site of the former Rolls Royce factory. Comprising of a mixture of purpose built Houses and Apartments the great thing about this location is that you are a few minutes walk from the centre of Coventry where you will find Coventry University, Coventry Train Station as well as a wide range of shops and amenities.
The London Road is located close by and provides fast access to the Midland Motorway Network and easy access to neighbouring towns of Kenilworth, Leamington and Warwick via the A46 and A45.
Referencing and Administration Fees
Application fee: Each Tenant £130 including VAT
Administration fee for the preparation of all documents: £75 including VAT
MARKETED BY ELIZABETH DAVENPORT ESTATE AGENTS
Like the look of this property?What attracted you to it? Maybe the high quantity of superb photos and the floorplan showing dimensions and the layout.All of our properties attract more views because the marketing is of a higher standard than other Estate Agents so we sell properties more quickly and for higher prices.To sell your property more quickly and for a higher price call Elizabeth Davenport now on 02476 010105 and arrange for a free valuation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67541476.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7145740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.