|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2018 (26 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 437421
Property Reference: 437421.
A beautiful Victorian mid terrace three bedroom house in a lovely residential road. The house retains its period features and is presented in good condition. It has just been redecorated and the kitchen has been refurbished.
There is a welcoming hallway, through reception room with two fireplaces and exposed floorboards, kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, the master bedroom at the front is particularly light and has amazing views. There is a quite and pretty garden to the rear with a shed.
The property is within easy reach of West Norwood , West Dulwich and Tulse Hill while the open green spaces of Brockwell Park and Streatham Common are a short distance away. It is also in the catchment for desirable local schools.
West Norwood train station is a 2-3 minute walk (with trains direct to London Victoria and London Bridge).
Tulse hill is a 10 minute walk (with trains direct to London Bridge, Luton, London Blackfriars, St Albans, Beckenham and more).
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,960.00 per month (£452.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,960.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 22 November, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 437421
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 43742102092018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.