|Added on Rightmove:||17 September 2018 (31 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 443906
Property Reference: 443906.
Attractive 3 bedroom spacious semi-detached house with garden and off road parking. Newly decorated and well looked after home with large living area.
Large front drive for off street parking directly outside property. Neighbourhood watch area
In easy walking distance for local shops, amenities and several parks. Superb commuter area with easy transport access to Nuneaton, Atherstone and Coventry centres, A5 and motorway networks. Frequent public transport to Nuneaton and Coventry, bus stops 1 minute walk.
Accommodation briefly comprises:
- Large ground floor reception lounge with large bay window to front and rear Conservatory/Sunroom. - Separate hallway with beautiful stained glass original glazed features and staircase to first floor. - Under stairs storage and ground floor toilet.
- Fitted kitchen with new electric cooker and hob.
- Split level garden with high level seating space outside the back of the house with steps leading down to the paved back garden, with ample space for entertaining and relaxing.
- 3 bedrooms on first floor including 2 double rooms. The front double room has a fireplace and the back double room includes built-in storage.
- Upstairs bathroom with white fittings, bath and electric shower over.
- Double glazed UPVC windows throughout property.
- New Combi Boiler with wireless heating control and gas central heating throughout with radiators fitted with TRV’s in every room and full loft insulated
- Fitted carpets throughout.- Large windows make this a light and welcoming home.
- Sky installed at the property ready for connection.
- Fire alarms throughout, CO2 detectors and up-to-date consumer unit.
Attractive and spacious property in popular location, would suit professionals / couples and families.
Having upvc opaque double opening doors, tiled floor and feature stained glass wooden entrance door leading to the entrance hall.
Stairs leading off to the first floor landing, radiator and door to the through lounge/diner. New fitted carpet to hall, stairs and landing.
Upvc double glazed bay window to front aspect, 2 radiators, upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, door to understairs cupboard, upvc double glazed window to side aspect, glazed door to the kitchen. New fitted carpet.
Upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, fitted base units, new worktops, new electric hob and cooker, stainless steel sink unit, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiling to splash back areas, upvc opaque double glazed door to the conservatory.
Tiled floor, upvc double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, radiator, upvc double glazed side entrance door and door to the WC.
Upvc opaque double glazed window to side aspect, tiled floor, low level WC and wash basin.
First Floor Landing
Upvc opaque double glazed window to side aspect and doors leading off to...
Double bedroom with Upvc double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator and feature tiled fireplace.
Double bedroom with Upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and double opening doors to built in cupboard.
Upvc double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Upvc opaque double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower over, tiling to full height, new vinyl flooring.
To The Exterior
Located to the front of the property there is a double width driveway with side pedestrian gated access to the rear garden. The rear garden is fully enclosed by panelled fencing being mainly pebbled/paved providing low maintenance.
Move quickly - this will not stay available for long!
Application/ referencing fees: £20.00 per tenant & Guarantor required.
Sorry no DSS, pets, smokers or students
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £740.00 per month (£170.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £940.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 06 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 443906
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 44390616092018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.