1 bedroom flat to rentPeasehill Road, Rosyth, Dunfermline, KY11
|Added on Rightmove:||18 September 2018 (60 days ago)|
* EPC Rating C * LRN 503505/250/27021
Fantastic 1 bedroom ground floor flat with its own front door conveniently situated on a development within easy access of local amenities and motorway connections to Edinburgh and the North. Accommodation includes entrance hall, modern fitted kitchen to the front, lounge, double bedroom with built in wardrobes and bathroom/wc. Gas central heating and double glazing. Well worth a viewing!! Scottish Lettings Agent Registration Number: LARN1806014
* EPC Rating C
* LRN 503505/250/27021
* Available October
* Fantastic 1 bedroom lower level flat
* Convenient for local amenities and access to Forth Road Bridge
* Modern fitted kitchen
* Double bedroom with built in wardrobes
* Modern bathroom suite
* Gas central heating
The town of Rosyth offers amenities to include shops, schools, leisure and recreational facilities. The towns of Dalgety Bay and Dunfermline provide a wider selection of shops and services. The M90, Forth Road Bridge, a railway station and public transport provide travel links to surrounding areas.
Superbly presented 1 bedroom lower level flat within easy access of Forth Road Bridge and connections to North and Edinburgh.
Bathroom / WC
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67554298.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 419528628180_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dalgety Bay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.