|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 September 2018 (78 days ago)|
- Available from: 14th September 2018
- Deposit (per person): £504
- 2 WCs, 2 Showers
- 3 Beds, 3 Doubles
- 1.53km from University of Birmingham
- 5.56km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 0.95km from University Train Station
0 ADMIN FEES **
Modern terraced house, situated in a lovely quiet residential area within easy access of Harborne High Street, Birmingham University and Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
Accommodation consists in:
Ground floor: hall; fully equipped kitchen with washing machine and dining area; through sitting room, all with wood laminated floors.
First floor: 3 bedrooms; bathroom with bath with shower over and WC; separate shower with WC,
Gardens to front and rear of property, gardener included. Parking available on road.
To see a video of this property: https://youtu.be/rQmWK4HIO0g
Energy Efficiency Rating - D
(92 TO 100)
1.53km from University of Birmingham
5.56km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
5.64km from Aston University
7.88km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
0.95km from University Train Station
TV in lounge
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 59. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.