|Added on Rightmove:||12 December 2019 (40 days ago)|
- Five bedroom detached family home
- Five reception rooms
- Driveway parking and double garage
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Popular Hook Heath location
- Wonderful mature rear gardens
A very well presented, spacious five bedroom detached family home. Occupying a large plot with a wide frontage and a wonderful, private rear garden, located within the desirable Hook Heath area. The ground floor comprises of an impressive main living room with an open fireplace and doors to the garden, three further reception rooms, a large eat-in kitchen, utility room and cloakroom, five bedrooms - including a luxurious master suite with dressing area and en-suite - two further bath / shower rooms and a double garage. Woking town centre is within about 2 miles and has a very extensive range of shopping, recreational and educational facilities as well as a first class mainline station to London Waterloo taking approximately 23 minutes. London, the south coast and the national motorway network can be reached via the A3 at Guildford, the M3 at Bagshot and the M25 (Junction 11, Chertsey). EPC Rating: D
All viewings are strictly by appointment with CHK Mountford. Please note that any information contained with these particulars, or given verbally by CHK Mountford or their representatives is given without any warranty and negotiations are on a subject to contract basis until a tenancy agreement has been signed by both the landlords and tenants. Satisfactory references are always required before a tenancy agreement is signed.
In addition to the rent and security deposit please note that administration charges may be payable, please contact our office for further details
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67557480.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference SE8185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CHK Mountford Lettings, Esher.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.