|Added on Rightmove:||12 December 2019 (41 days ago)|
- Detached five Bedroom family home
- Desirable residential location
- Gated private road
- Large master bedroom witrh ensuite bathroom
- Wonderful mature gardens
- Within short drive to Woking mainline station
- Good decorative order throughout
- Double garage and driveway
A very well presented five bedroom detached family home on a large corner plot within a very quiet location in a private gated development, close to Hook Heath Common. Dining room overlooking the mature rear gardens. Woking mainline station is within a short drive with its fast and frequent services to London (Waterloo). Accommodation further comprises; hallway with storage, two reception rooms, dining room, family room, modern fitted kitchen, separate utility room. Upstairs; large master bedroom suite with dressing area and ensuite bathroom with shower, double bedroom 2 with ensuite shower room, thee further bedrooms, family bathroom. Outside; extensive lawned gardens with mature trees, terrace, side access. Double garage with driveway providing parking for four cars.
Hook Heath is arguably one of the most sought after residential areas in Surrey and benefits from substantial properties all set in their own grounds. Woking town centre is within about 2 miles and has a very extensive range of shopping, recreational and educational facilities as well as a first class mainline station to London Waterloo taking approximately 23 minutes. London, the south coast and the national motorway network can be reached via the A3 at Guildford, the M3 at Bagshot and the M25 (Junction 11, Chertsey). EPC rating D
All viewings are strictly by appointment with CHK Mountford. Please note that any information contained with these particulars, or given verbally by CHK Mountford or their representatives is given without any warranty and negotiations are on a subject to contract basis until a tenancy agreement has been signed by both the landlords and tenants. Satisfactory references are always required before a tenancy agreement is signed.
In addition to the rent and security deposit please note that administration charges may be payable, please contact our office for further details
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67557489.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference SE8184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CHK Mountford Lettings, Esher.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.