|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 October 2018 (70 days ago)|
- Generous split level detached bungalow
- Immaculately presented & neutrally decorated throughout
- Quality fixtures & finish throughout
- Large conservatory with views over garden
- Four double bedrooms
- Ensuites to master bedroom & bedroom two
- Attractive enclosed rear garden
- Garage & private driveway
- Close to schools, shops & local amenities
- Excellent road links including the A1M
Situated in the picturesque Aycliffe Village is this immaculately presented split level detached bungalow. With large bedrooms and generous living space, the property is perfect for families living and working in the local area. Close to excellent road links to neighbouring towns and local shops and amenities are also within walking distance.
Size, quality and finish are a continuous theme throughout this property. With real oak wooden floors, the spacious entrance hall runs the length of the property and leads to the small staircase leading to the lounge and first floor. The lounge is a bright open plan space with patio doors opening into the conservatory. Neutrally decorated throughout again with oak flooring running through the room. The conservatory is another bright space with views and access to the enclosed rear garden and offers a considerable amount of additional reception space. Perfect for relaxing or entertaining guest, the properties quality extends through to this room with magnolia walls and cream marble flooring.
Before the staircase is the kitchen which is of traditional design with wooden wall, floor and drawer units and beige speckled worktops and breakfast bar. Stainless steel gas hob and electric oven with extractor hood are integrated along with an integrated fridge. Partly tiled with coloured splash backs, the flooring is made up of terracotta tiles. Accessed from the kitchen is the utility room which comes with plumbing for both a dishwasher and washing machine.
Also on the ground floor are three bedrooms, one ensuite and the family bathroom. All three bedrooms on the ground floor are double rooms and neutrally decorated with beige carpets. Bedroom two comes with use of ensuite which is partly tiled with tiled flooring and a white three piece suite including w/c, hand basin and shower cubicle. The family bathroom is a generous size, again tiled with a white three piece suite comprising of a freestanding roll top, claw foot bath with low level w/c and hand basin.
On the first floor is the master bedroom which is a huge space occupying the whole floor. A stunning arched window and Juliette balcony frame views over the well maintained rear garden. Neutrally decorated with real wood flooring throughout. The ensuite to the master bedroom is another excellent sized room. Fully tiled throughout the suite includes a shower cubicle, hand basin and low level w/c.
Externally the property is approached by a pebbled drive leading to the larger than average sized garage while the drive has ample parking space. In addition to this is lawned area with shrubbery. To the rear of the property the garden is laid to lawn with a block paved patio area, well stocked borders and established trees allowing privacy.
For your viewing arrangement contact Bridgfords Lettings today on 01325 364578 opt 1.
**THIS IS AN INITIAL SIX MONTH TENANCY ONLY**
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67560463.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000005450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Darlington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.