|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 June 2017 (426 days ago)|
- Three double bedrooms with two large bathrooms
- Very large spacious living room with large balcony
- Main bedroom has an en suite bathroom and balcony
- Free residents Gym, Business Centre, Sauna and Solarium
- Free secure gated Car Parking Space with remote fob access
Please quote reference 30198 when enquiring about this property
Available to move in on 17th September 2017
No DSS please.
Water rates are included in the rental.
There is an allocated parking space for this apartment. Visitors parking is also available on site. All access is via a secure fob entry system.
- Great shopping with both Canary Wharf and The Galleons Reach Retail Park in very close proximity.
- Just 5 minutes walk from the famous Thames Barrier Park and 5 Mins walk to Pontoon Dock DLR and Bus stations
- Wards Wharf is ideally located for enjoyment of the beautiful Thames Barrier Park, the river promenade and the local Royal Docks.
- For the motorist, the property's location provides quick and easy access to the A1020, A13 and Blackwall Tunnel for travel to and from Canary Wharf, the City, central London and beyond.
(0.3 miles) Pontoon Dock
(0.3 miles) Silvertown & London City Airport
(0.5 miles) London City Airport
Tenants are subject to reference checks & Right to Rent Checks Apply
Please call to arrange viewing.
EPC - B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0030198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.