|Added on Rightmove:||18 September 2018 (88 days ago)|
- No admin fee
- Free pair of Beats EP headphones
- High-speed internet and all utility bills included
- Free to use on-site gym
- Secure cycle-store
- Available now
- Wall-mounted TV as standard
- Luggage storage available
- High specification integrated kitchen appliances included
- Limited parking available at an additional cost
RECEIVE A PAIR OF BEATS EP HEADPHONES IF YOU SIGN BEFORE 30TH SEPTEMBER!*
Superior studio apartment: Fully furnished throughout, this apartment has a practical, open-plan layout. Containing a double-bed, sofa, coffee table and wardrobe, each apartment also has a study area with a in-built desk and chair. No modern apartment would be complete without a stylish kitchen; with neutral gloss units and a marble effect work top, they also boast high-spec built-in appliances including a washer-dryer. In addition, the studios have a separate, fully-tiled en-suite bathroom, containing a shower with a large rainfall head, white ceramic fixtures and a heated towel rail.
The development: Gravity Residence is a brand-new development of 104 self-contained studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments located in L2. With a modern design throughout, this exclusive development has been finished to a high standard to offer luxury city living. Boasting a free to use cycle-store, gym, and luggage storage, Gravity Residence really does offer something unique for both students and professionals. The development is also supported by a reception area with a concierge service, providing a secure and welcoming community environment in which to socialise.
HIGH SPEED INTERNET AND ALL UTILITY BILLS INCLUDED.
TENANCY AVAILABLE TO START AT ANY DATE IN SEPTEMBER
Limited parking spaces available at an additional cost.
The area: Located at 19 Water Street, L2 0SE, Gravity Residence is situated in the heart of Liverpool. Only a 3-minute walk from James Street train station, access in and out of the City is easy. There are also a large selection of shops, restaurants, bars, bistros, supermarkets and sandwich shops right on its door step.
Viewings: For more information call YPP on 0151 558 0083 or email email@example.com.
*Full T&Cs can be found here: https://goo.gl/2vmn7d
Please note these images are CGI's or show flat images and apartments may vary in layout and size.
Admin fee: £100 per bedroom*
Deposit: 1 months rent**
*This administration fee is a fixed cost that covers a variety of works depending on each individual tenancy. The fee includes, but it not limited to: conducting viewings, negotiating the tenancy, verifying references and drawing up contracts.
**Deposit may differ depending on the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67566241.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 12306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YPP, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.