|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 October 2018 (66 days ago)|
- Three bedroom mid terrace house
- Sitting room
- Modern kitchen
- Two bedrooms and bathroom on first floor
- Master bedroom with ensuite on top floor
- Double glazed windows
- Electric underfloor heating
- Near railway station and Bohunt school
A delightful three bedroom modern terraced house presented in excellent condition throughout and ideally located for the local village shops and Liphook railway station.
The property is considered to be ideal for a professional couple or small family and comprises modern fitted kitchen, good size living room, three bedrooms; family bathroom and en-suite shower room.
Further benefits include underfloor heating and allocated parking.
Available 23rd November
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102303000121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes Estate Agents, Alton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.