|Added on Rightmove:||18 September 2018 (87 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Detached Property
- Double Glazing - Gas Central Heating
- Spacious Through Lounge Diner
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Popular Location - Woolton Village
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Available End October
Move Residential are delighted to offer for let this three bedroom detached property which is situated on Kenilworth Close in the popular Liverpool 25 area. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge with electric fireplace, rear reception room with access to the rear garden via patio doors, reception room and modern style fitted kitchen with appliances. To the first floor there are three good size bedrooms and family bathroom with separate w.c. Externally there are maintained gardens to the front and to the rear, driveway providing off road parking and access to attached garage. Benefits include a gas central heating system, double glazing and the property is well maintained throughout. An interior inspection is highly recommended.
Kenilworth Way is located off Vale Road which in turn is off Menlove Avenue. In this popular residential location of Liverpool 25 the property is close to the excellent amenities of Woolton Village, providing local and superstore shopping, transport and schooling amenities, together with entertainment and recreational facilities. The area is within easy reach of the further superstore shopping at Hunts Cross, Speke Retail Park, Garston, Allerton and Liverpool City Centre.
The Deposit for this property is £1095.00
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 242319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.