|Added on Rightmove:||18 September 2018 (89 days ago)|
- Good access to Bristol Bus Station
- Council tax band A
- Central location
- Secure underground parking for one car
- Walking distance to the City Centre
- Communal rear courtyard
- Just off Stokes Croft
***SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING SPACE INCLUDED***One double bedroom flat with secure off street parking in the Dairycroft Development on City Road in St Pauls, offered unfurnished and available from the 15th of October 2018.
The flat is located just off Stokes Croft and is within a short walk of the City Centre and Gloucester Road. It has been recently renovated to a high standard and also includes an underground secure parking space for sole use of tenants.
The accommodation briefly comprises of an open plan kitchen/living space with a brand new kitchenette that includes white goods and access to a communal courtyard at the back of the property via double doors, a big double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a bathroom with a clean suite and a shower over the bath.
The property also benefits from secure bike storage, storage space, spot lighting, double glazing and a communal courtyard.
WHAT YOU WILL LIKE:
- Sought after central location,
- Secure underground parking,
- Walking distance to Gloucester Road and Cabot Circus,
- Bike storage,
- Open plan living space,
- Communal courtyard.
WHAT YOU MAY NOT LIKE:
- Tenants in receipt of housing benefit or with pets will not be considered for this property,
- Applicants must earn at least two and a half times the rent as a household in order to qualify to rent this property,
- Access to the loft isn't included with this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67571494.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Letting Game, Henleaze.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.