2 bedroom flat to rentRegent Place, Kirkcaldy, KY2
|Added on Rightmove:||18 September 2018 (31 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 444975
Property Reference: 444975.
Ground floor two bedroom flat within walking distance of Town Centre, bus and train stations.
- Entrance vestibule and hall, new front door
- Bedroom 1 is double in size with built in wardrobe and storage cupboard
- Bedroom 2 is to the rear of the property and is also double in size
- Lounge with large storage cupboard
- Fitted kitchen with oven and hob, door to rear garden
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Full Gas Central Heating
Lovely ground floor flat painted in neutral colour, carpeted and new kitchen installed. Carpet in all rooms with vinyl in kitchen and bathroom. Front and rear garden with communal grassed drying area. Short walk to primary schools.
Council Tax Band: B
Landlord Registration number 41961/250/24350
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £475.00 per month (£109.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £475.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 24 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 444975
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 44497518092018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.