|Added on Rightmove:||18 September 2018 (86 days ago)|
- Interior layouts & design by Conran + Partners
- Exterior architecture by Benson + Forsyth
- Kitchens by Poggenpohl
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Triple glazed windows
- Fitted wardrobes with shelf, hanging rail and lighting (master bedrooms only)
- Premium quality materials and finishes
- Brushed stainless steel ironmongery
- Secure underground parking space or integrated garage to all houses
A STUNNING FAMILY HOME IN A BEAUTIFUL GARDEN SQUARE IN A FABULOUS CATHEDRAL CITY. These beautiful contemporary properties have been designed internally to an exceptionally high specification by the renowned Conran & Partners and have a number of notable features, such as Poggenpohl kitchens, an Intelligent Home System by Control 4, roof gardens, private (conventional) gardens of varying sizes depending on plot and private terraces.
Sunday Times Home of the Year Winner 2017 for a multi unit development.
Situated in the picturesque city of St Albans, Gabriel Square is a collection of 80 new homes comprising 3 and 4 bedroom houses and 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and duplexes, thoughtfully arranged around an integrated central green. All residents can enjoy the landscaped garden square, featuring world-class sculpture, as well as secure private underground parking.
Apartment and House Specification:
Interior design by Conran + Partners
Exterior architecture by Benson + Forsyth
Underfloor heating throughout
Hot water and heating from centralised boiler (individually
Fitted wardrobes with shelf, hanging rail and lighting (master
Brushed stainless steel ironmongery
Secure underground parking or integrated garage to all houses
St Albans has a range of eateries to suit every taste and budget - from award-winning restaurants, to small, independent eateries tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the high street. As well as modern British food and traditional pub dishes, residents can sample dishes from around the world, with a broad restaurant offering consisting of French, Greek, Italian, Chinese, Thai, Indian, Moroccan, Japanese, Lebanese and many more.
Speciality boutiques and independent retailers sit side by side with international stores and renowned designer brands to bring residents a unique local retail offering.
A distinctive city in its own right, St Albans is ideally located close to the major road networks of the M25, M1 and A1(M) providing easy access to London, the North and major international airports such as Gatwick, Luton and Heathrow. Gabriel Square is located less than a 5 minute walk from St Albans City train station with journey times from 18 minutes to London St Pancras and 32 minutes to London Blackfriars.
For more information please visit our dedicated web site at www.gabrielsquare.com.
To Let Unfurnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67573099.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SAL180079_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Collinson Hall, St Albans.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.