|Added on Rightmove:||19 September 2018 (90 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Bungalow
- Oil Central Heating
- Fitted Wardrobes
- Off Road Parking
- AVAILABLE NOW
*RURAL LOCATION* *OIL CENTRAL HEATING* *OFF ROAD PARKING* William H Brown are excited to present this one bedroom bungalow situated in the popular town of Ditchingham, set in a large plot of land with idyllic views of the countryside, this property is perfect for those that want peace and quite. The propery comprises of an entrance hall, open plan living room and kitchen, spacious bedroom and shower room. The property benefits from double glazing, fitted wardrobes and garden. This bungalow is available immediately so call now to arrange a viewing!!
Entrance door to;
Fitted carpet, radiator, cupboard housing fuse box, loft access, smooth ceiling, doors to;
Fitted carpet, telephone point, television point, radiator, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, double glazed windows to front and rear of aspect, smooth ceiling with spotlights.
Open Plan Kitchen;
Complimentary rolled edged work surfaces, range of wall and base level units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, draining unit and tiled splashbacks, four point ceramic hob, intergrated electric oven and grill, fitted carpet, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, boiler, double glazed window to rear of aspect, smooth ceiling with spotlights.
Fitted carpet, telephone point, built in mirrored wardrobes, airing cupboard, radiator, double glazed window to rear of aspect, smooth ceiling.
White three peice suite comprising of low level WC, pedestall hand wash basin with tiled splashbacks, walk in electric shower cubicle, vinyl, obscure double glazed window to front of aspect, extractor fan, smooth ceiling with spotlights.
Outside the patio doors is a large patio area for parking one car, the patio then continues round the back of the property to provide a sun trap seating area, the garden is edged with laid to lawn and fenced in for security. The views look onto a 3/4 of an acre and across the road is extensive fields where horses are grazing.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67591474.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P1066J4519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Diss Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.