|Added on Rightmove:||19 September 2018 (82 days ago)|
- Gorgeous Studio Apartment
- Open Plan Living Area
- Separate Fitted Kitchen
- High Quality Finish Throughout
- Stunning Shower Room
- Fifth Floor With Communal Lift
- Bike Storage Facility
- Within Walking Distance Of Train Station & Beach
An immaculately presented studio apartment situated in the heart of Bournemouth town centre is now available to let. This spacious apartment, situated on the fifth floor has been finished to a high standard with a large living area, modern kitchen with integrated appliances and a high specification bathroom.The property is situated in Christchurch Road, and is a moments walk from Bournemouth's bustling town centre offering a range of shops, cafes & restaurants. Another positive of this location is that it is just 0.6 miles from Bournemouth Railway Station and 0.8 miles from Bournemouth Pier. This particular property is available from mid October and offered unfurnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67593160.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6568126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Enfields, Bournemouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.