|Added on Rightmove:||19 September 2018 (124 days ago)|
- Detached Four Bed Bungalow
- Three Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- En-Suite Shower Room & Family Bathroom
- Double Garage, Gardens & Parking
- EPC D (59)
LET AGREED - Situated at the end of a private road and enjoying panoramic views over unspoilt countryside. A splendid detached bungalow offering spacious accommodation comprising entrance porch, reception hall, kitchen/breakfast room with electric hob and oven, integral fridge, freezer & dishwasher. Utility room with washer/dryer. Dining room, drawing room with wood burner and french doors opening to the garden room. Master bedroom with en-suite shower room. Further double bedroom and two single bedrooms. Bathroom with separate shower cubicle. Oil central heating, double glazing. Attractive paved and lawned gardens to rear with panoramic views. Double garage and driveway parking.
Unfurnished/No Pets/No Children/No Smokers/No Benefits/ EPC D (59)
DIRECTIONS: From Mold, take the A494 Ruthin Road. Shortly after passing Llanferres, bear left onto the B5430 signposted Llanarmon yn ial and continue for 1.5 miles. Turn right onto the B5431 and follow past the church entering the village. Garmon Court will be found directly infront and Craigielea is the last property on the right hand side at the end of the lane.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67595347.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cavendish Rentals Ltd, Mold - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.