|Added on Rightmove:||19 September 2018 (122 days ago)|
Located on the popular Oldham St in the heart of Liverpool City Centre! This apartment is ideally located for Liverpool's excellent restaurants, clubs & bars and is conveniently situated just a few minutes walk from both Lime St & Liverpool Central Stations. The universities and Liverpool 1 shopping centre are also close by.
This 1st floor apartment is within the popular 'City Gate' development a real luxury in the city centre. The property itself benefits from open plan kitchen/lounge, 2 excellent size double bedrooms with ensuite to the master and another family bathroom. The property is available on a furnished basis. This beautiful home will not stay on the market for long- please call today to secure your viewing!....
- Superb city centre location
- Open plan kitchen/lounge
- Modern kitchen with appliances integrated
- Contemporary bathroom with shower over bath
- 2 excellent size double bedrooms
- Electric heating
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67598776.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000450698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.