|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 September 2018 (86 days ago)|
- Set in an Exclusive Gated Development
- Spacious Reception Room
- Fully Equipped Kitchen and Utility Room
- Study Area
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lift and Stairs to all Floors
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces plus Visitor Parking
- Located Within Easy Reach of Epsom Town Centre
- Total Floor Area 167 square metres
- Furnished/Part Furnished/Unfurnished
A top floor luxury apartment set within a gated development close to Epsom town centre and station and within a short drive of the M25. The apartment is approximately 1,819 sq.ft and comprises reception room, fully fitted kitchen, utility room, study area, two double bedrooms both with en-suites and a cloakroom. The property also benefits from gas central heating, reception hall with wood flooring, tiled flooring in kitchen and bathrooms and a lift and stairs to the second floor. This flat can be furnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67600252.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6116148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Everett & Co, Epsom - Sales & Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.