|Added on Rightmove:||13 January 2020 (34 days ago)|
- 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Fully Furnished
- Electric Heating
- Double Glazing
- Secure Allocated Parking Space
- Intercom Security
- Popular Development
- Close to local amenities/transport links
- Close to Moorfields Train Station
- Council Tax Band A
Available Now, C&D Properties are delighted to offer this well-located 2 bedroom furnished ground floor flat in the City Centre. Within walking distance to John Moore's University (Byrom Street) and Moorfields Train Station.
The property benefits from electric heating, double glazing, allocated parking space, intercom security and communal gardens.
Consisting of entrance hall, lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, 2 good-sized bedrooms and bathroom.
Monthly Rent: £650pcm
Minimum Household Income*: £19,500 per annum
*Required to earn 'pass' at tenant referencing stage. If you might need to discuss this in further detail, please call us and we'll be happy to help.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67601349.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 29384116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by C&D Properties, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.