|Added on Rightmove:||01 August 2018 (76 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 423074
Property Reference: 423074.
Available immediately, a newly decorated one bed furnished flat in Hatfield.
Ideally situated for the Hatfield Business Park, University of Hertfordshire and the Galleria Outlet /Entertainment facilities, this one bedroom flat has been converted from offices to deliver a new modern, clean, bright apartment in an exclusive development within King George House in Hatfield.
The property is very well fitted to a high standard with built in appliances and gas central heating/ hot water
This property would suit professionals looking for a high quality place to live close to all the amenities.
An allocated parking space at the rear of the building is available at a small extra charge of £20pm subject to availability as there are 15 flats in the development with space for 13 vehicles.
Rental is competitive at £950pm.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £950.00 per month (£219.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,275.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 19 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 423074
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 42307401082018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.