|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 September 2018 (85 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 440591
Property Reference: 440591.
4 bed semi-detached in Plover Way SE16
This stunning four-bedroomed, four-storey family home sits within the waters of Norway Dock, hidden away from road noise and with stunning views across the lake to Canary Wharf from its balconies, private pontoon, and walk-out dormer window loft conversion. It benefits from secure underground parking, while being only 11 minutes' walk from Canada Water and Surrey Quays stations, and eight minutes' walk from Surrey Quays Shopping Centre and Greenland Pier for the Thames Clipper riverboat service.
The property enjoys over 2,000 sqft of internal accommodation comprising one ensuite double bedroom, two further double bedrooms, a loft conversion, and a spacious kitchen diner/reception room leading onto the rear pontoon, an additional large reception room with fold down bed which can be used as a guest bedroom and a dedicated secure parking space.
- Kitchen diner/reception room
- Large reception room with fold-down double bed used as guest bedroom
- Double bedroom / kids bedroom
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Double bedroom
- Loft conversion with walk-out dormer window
- Further bathroom + two toilets (four toilets in total)
- Secure underground parking
- Private pontoon to rear and front
Plover Way is a quiet residential area, populated by many workers in Canary Wharf and the City. An extensive range of shops is on offer in nearby Surrey Quays Shopping Centre, with further redevelopment/regeneration approved for the former Harmsworth Quays Printing Works, including a new Rotherhithe 'village'. The 'living jewel' of the area is the Russia Dock Woodland and Stave Hill Ecological Park, which features many residents enjoying luxuriant natural scenery and space to run around, cycle, or relax with neighbours.
A number of good primary schools are within easy walking distance through the Ecological Park (including the OFSTED-rated 'outstanding' Redriff Primary School, and other 'good'-rated schools including St John’s Catholic Primary School and Peter Hills with St Mary’s and St Paul’s CofE Primary School). Bacon's College offers secondary level education.
Plover Way is ideally situated between Canary Wharf and the City, with fast road links out via the A2 to the M25 and Kent and Essex. Canada Water and Surrey Quays stations are 11 minutes' walk away, providing access to the Jubilee Line (one stop to Canary Wharf) and London Overground services. Bus routes 381 and C10 are 2 minutes' walk away, taking five minutes to arrive at Canada Water station, and linking to Waterloo and Victoria. The Thames Clipper riverboat service is eight minutes away, with Canary Wharf one stop away, Greenwich taking 10 minutes, and the City and Westminster available within 15-25 minutes.
- Council Tax £185 pcm
- Gas & Elec £80-£120 pcm
- Water £25 pcm
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £3,400.00 per month (£784.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £4,000.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 01 November, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: Currently Being Obtained
If calling, please quote reference: 440591
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 44059109092018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.