|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2017 (261 days ago)|
- SUPERB TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM, FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT WITH LOTS OF NATURAL LIGHT FLOODING THROUGH
- SUPERB LOUNGE/KITCHEN DINER WITH EXTENSIVE BUIILT IN APPLIANCES
- INCLUDING OVEN, HOB, DISHWASHER, FRIDGE/FREEZER & WASHER/DRYER
- TWO LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES
- BOASTING SPECTACULAR VIEWS OVER THORNE MEMORIAL PARK & ADJACENT TO THE STAINFORTH & KEADBY CANAL
- JULIET BALCONY TO LOUNGE
- FANTASTIC ACCESS TO MOTORWAY LINKS, TWO RAILWAY STATIONS IN THORNE & DONCASTER AIRPORT
- SUPERB LOCAL FACILITIES IN THE CENTRE OF THORNE - 5 MINUTE WALK
- ALLOCATED PARKING FOR ONE CAR PLUS VISITOR SPACES
- AVAILABLE ON A LONG LET
REDUCED TO £525PCM & LOW £525 BOND FOR QUICK LET!! Available on a 12 month term is this STUNNING new build first floor apartment with 2 LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH BUILT IN WARDROBE. Adjacent to the Stainforth and Keadby canal with spectacular views over THORNE memorial park. Close by to railway stations, motorway links and the centre of THORNE which offers extensive amenities. APPLIANCES TO INCLUDE OVEN, HOB, FRIDGE, FREEZER, WASHER AND DRYER. Contact us on 01302 730077 for more details. **Landlord WILL NOT accept DSS applications. Over 25's only**
Kitchen/Diner - 6.9m x 3.6m
Bathroom - 2.2m x 1.9m
Master Bedroom - 3.8m x 3.5m
Bedroom - 4m x 3.1m
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101025004506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moss Properties, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.