|Added on Rightmove:||20 September 2018 (89 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 445798
Property Reference: 445798.
This attractive one bedroom ground floor flat is conveniently placed on the outskirts of the historic market town of Morpeth.
5 minutes walk to Morpeth railway station (20 mins on train to Newcastle), 10 minutes walk to Morpeth town centre and 5 minutes drive to the A1.
Ideal for a single person or couple, the property benefits from gas central heating and kitchen including integrated appliances (Fridge Freezer, Oven and Washing Machine) together with an allocated off street car parking facility.
Pets will be considered for a small extra fee.
Council Tax Band A.
Metered Gas & Electric (Not Pre-pay)
EPC rating BEntrance
The Outer entrance door leads into the communal hallway and in turn to the private entrance door to the apartment.Hall
The private entrance door leads into a small hallway with central heating radiator, coving to ceiling, door entry phone and power points.
There is a cupboard off the hall housing a Logic combi gas central heating boiler.Open plan Living Room/Kitchen
Dimensions:- 5.41m (17'9) x 3.56m (11'8)
This is a pleasant room with the living area to the rear. Sliding patio doors lead out to an enclosed paved seating area and there is a central heating radiator, Blind & Curtains, television, telephone and power points. Coving to the ceiling extends into the kitchen area separated from the living space by a breakfast bar style unit.
The kitchen has a window to the front elevation above a single drainer stainless steel sink unit having a mixer tap. There is plumbing for an automatic washing machine and a washing machine is in place. The kitchen is fitted with base and wall units having complimentary work surfaces and tiling to splash backs. Integrated appliances include a fridge and freezer, and a gas hob with oven below and extractor over; recessed ceiling spot lights.Bedroom
Dimensions:- 3.91m (12'10) x 2.9m (9'6)
Double sized bedroom to the rear elevation with central heating radiator, telephone, blind & curtains and power points.
Fitted with a suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment to taps and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled wc, tiling to splash areas and floor, central heating radiator, extractor fan.Parking
There is an allocated off street car parking space.Central Heating
Gas central heating
To the rear of the property is a small paved area which is South facing.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £475.00 per month (£109.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £475.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 21 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 445798
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 44579820092018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.