|Added on Rightmove:||21 September 2018 (88 days ago)|
- SEPTEMBER OFFER NO FEE
- Professional couples welcome additional charge of £75.00)
- Completely refurbished
- Furnished to a high standard
- Ideal for town centre and railway station
SEPTEMBER OFFER NO FEE
Professional couples welcome [additional charge £75]
The property has been completely refurbished throughout and fully furnished to a high standard. The images shown are of the smaller double room available. The larger double room is on the top floor.
Gravesend train station is a small distance walk from property and the shopping centre is also a short distance walk.
These rooms will go on the first viewing so please contact us today to arrange you viewing.
* please note that there is a non refundable admin fee of £150* this does not currently apply due to the September ‘no fee’ offer!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67622104.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference GELET99227430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Gravesend.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.