|Added on Rightmove:||21 September 2018 (84 days ago)|
- Utilities included
- White goods
- Washing machine
- Central heating
Property number 32957. Click the "Request Details" button, submit the form and we'll text & email you within minutes, day or night. Why pay for a call?
This is a shared house (room only) advert and not whole property
Double & Single Rooms to let in the most desirable and quite village of Upwell, Wisbech.
All bills are included and the house is fully furnished to a very high standard
- Internet is included in the price.
- All room furniture are brand new
(Double bed with leather headboard, wardrobe with 3 drawers and mirrors ,tv socket for
free view etc)
- New carpets and paint
- Newly fully fitted kitchen (m/wave, fridge freezer, toaster, kettle, washing machine, dryer and
plenty of storage cupboards)
- Separate dinning/living room
- Plenty of on-site parking and small
The property is 6 miles from Wisbech, 8 miles from Downham market, 20 miles from March, 23 miles from Peterborough and 33 miles from Cambridge.
We have our own maintenance team who look after our properties and therefore we provide excellent service 24/7.
Finally You won't find anything like this in Wisbech or in the nearest towns.
Thanks for reading the advert and hopefully you will be our tenant soon!
If you're interested in this property please click the "Request Details" button above
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67622188.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Visum, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.