|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 October 2018 (69 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 424495
Property Reference: 424495.
Modern unfurnished Town House (built 2006) on the popular Maples development , offering access to Orpington & Chelsfield mainline stations (both 0.8 miles away)- Under 30 mins to London mainline stations,Orpington High Street and highly regarded local schools. St Olave's, NewsteadWood, are within 0.8 and primary schools like outstanding school Warren Road 0.2 and Tubbenden schools are found within 0.6 miles.
18 min from Orpington main line to London Bridge fast trains and 19 min from near by Chelsfield Station.
PLease note it is
Ground Floor: Hallway,Bed 3/Study, Cloakroom with shower, Utility room - sink, fitting for washingmachine & tumble dryer - leading to rear garden.
Middle Floor: Largespacious Lounge overlooking front grassed areas. Kitchen/Diner (rear gardenfacing) fully fitted.
Top Floor: MasterBedroom (front facing) with built-in cupboards(king-size bed would fit in) and ensuite ;Bed 2 (rear facing) with cupboards and a family bathroom.
To the front of the property is off street parking as well as providing access to the single garage. the drive way in front can be used to park 2 cars. To the rear of the property is the garden with ample lawn and small patio area
House as Security alarm too for added saftey.
Lounge 13'7 x 14'10
Kitchen/Diner 11'10 x 7'11
Bedroom One 12'9 x 8'10
Bedroom Two 10'7 x 11'7
Bedroom Three 9'2 x 8'
Council tax Band E and EPC rating as C
Its a townhouse so please view the property plan for how the house is designed.There are three floors rather than usual 2 floors.
BR6- Post code and Oprington- Area
Rent Payable in Advance for upto one year , only if tenants wants to pay in advance. If rent is paid in advance it will be added to contract clause to safe guard tenanats money.
property available for rent from 26th September 2018 as current tenants leaving UK.
10 week advance notice post that for non continuation.
Please note: no Active CCJ unless they are satisfied and can be provided proof for the same.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,450.00 per month (£334.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,000.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 10 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 424495
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 42449504082018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.