|Added on Rightmove:||21 September 2018 (53 days ago)|
- Available now
- Four bedroom house share
- Recently modernised throughout
- Furnished to a high standard
- Built in blue tooth speakers
- Easy access to Liverpool City Centre
- On street parking
Goldings are delighted to offer this recently modernised throughout, four bedroom house share. Ideal for students, the property is offered furnished and must be viewed to appreciate what the property has to offer. The property briefly comprises of entrance hallway, large double bedroom with feature fire place, lounge with 43" tv, blue tooth speakers built into the walls, WIFI, beautiful modern fitted kitchen with access to the rear yard. The kitchen comprises of american style fridge - freezer, microwave, electric oven and gas hob, washing machine and dishwasher. Upstairs there are three great sized bedrooms and a beautiful bathroom complete with walk in shower. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing, alarm, on street parking, easy access to Liverpool City Centre. The property is also withing walking distance to local shops and other amenities. £100 per person per week without bills or £110 per person per week with bills included. To arrange a viewing please call the office on 0151 227 1199.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67630225.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9136650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Golding Property Services Ltd, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.