|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 October 2018 (45 days ago)|
- High-spec family home
- Desirable, Redland location
- Parking available
- Five double bedrooms
- Multiple reception rooms
- Beautiful kitchen/dining/family room
- Private garden to the rear
- Family bathroom and ensuite
- Light, bright and airy throughout
- Call Chappell and Matthews on 0117 946 6236
Chappell and Matthews are proud to present this fantastic, five double bedroom, semi-detached family home on a sought after street in Redland, Bristol.
The property is completed to a very high standard throughout and this is an extremely rare opportunity!
Situated over four floors, you will find spacious double bedrooms, newly fitted bath/shower rooms, a large kitchen / dining family room and multiple reception rooms. Further benefits include parking and a private, low-maintenance garden to the rear.
Available early December, this beautiful property is sure to attract a lot of attention so please call Chappell and Matthews now on 0117 946 6236 to arrange your viewing!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67633162.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000486605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chappell & Matthews Lettings, Bristol .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.