|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 October 2017 (310 days ago)|
- Stunning Period Property
- Delightfully Refurbished
- Moments From Highams Park Station
- Benefits From Use Of Reception, Dining Room and a Beautifully Maintained Garden
- Weekly Cleaner For Communal Areas
- **Please Note, Brand New Grey Carpets Will Be Laid Imminently Throughout**
- CCTV Throughout For Security
- Secure Entry Code Door
Next Home Ltd are pleased to be offering this sizable and convenient studio style apartment, situated in this stunning period property.
The property is located literally moments from Highams Park Station, local restaurants and bars.
We are offering the potential to rent this property furnished or un-furnished and car parking spaces upon request/approval.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 00078478534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Next Home Ltd, Leyton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.