|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 January 2019 (58 days ago)|
- Stunning three bedroom property
- Refurbished throughout
- Hallway and guest W/C
- Three generous bedrooms
- Family bathroom + en-suite
- Bio-Mass heating system
- Double glazing throughout (Partial uPVC)
- Two allocated parking spaces + visitor spaces
- Use of a fully maintained field for leisure
- Council tax: Ribble Valley band E
Millbrooke are delighted to offer for let this stunning three bedroom barn conversion. The property is located in the rural Bashall Eaves on Clough Bottom Farm. The property is offered on a long term basis (12 month initial tenancy) and benefits from two allocated paring spaces + two visitor spaces (shared), Bio-mass heating, double glazing throughout (Partial UPVC) and TV/Satellite/ Wi-Fi services available.
The property comprises an entrance hall and guest W/C, A vast lounge and dining area with double doors onto the decking and an open plan kitchen. There is also an under stair storage space being built at present and photos to follow soon. To the first floor there is a long and light landing area giving access to three bedrooms. The master bedroom is a double room and has a built in cupboard and a three piece en-suite shower room. The second bedroom is a double room with no storage and the third bedroom is a generous single room with integrated double wardrobe. The family bathroom is a three piece suite with shower over the bath.
Externally the property has an elevated deck to the rear elevation offering incredible views over Bashall Brook and surrounding fields/woodland. The property is offered fully maintained which includes shared use of the field immediately behind the property and maintained by the owners, all window cleaning, decking cleaning, weed killing and cutting back of the creeper. The property is located just 4 miles from Clitheroe where there are many amenities and facilities.
The property would be most suited for a couple whose children have flown the nest or a couple of young professionals with the open plan living and kitchen, terrace at the side and has the bonus that upstairs is a smaller room that would make a great office/ study. Saddle Barn would be perfect and has previously been popular with people who wish to work from home as it provides the opportunity of being able to live in the country whilst staying connected with excellent internet service as the Farm has its very own generator to provide uninterrupted connection.
Early internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this property.
Lounge 6.53m (21'5") x 5.56m (18'3")
Kitchen 4.34m (14'3") x 1.60m (5'3")
Master Bedroom 3.23m (10'7") x 2.69m (8'10")
Second Bedroom 2.79m (9'2") x 2.67m (8'9")
Third Bedroom 2.46m (8'1") x 2.44m (8'0")
Bathroom 2.03m (6'8") x 1.68m (5'6")
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67641676.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MIL1000535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millbrooke Lettings & Management, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.