|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 January 2020 (5 days ago)|
One bed, second floor flat in Bradeley available at £546 per calendar month.
- Part of Bradeley Retirement Village
- Communal facilities such as hair salon, bistro, shop and gym
- Lots of social activities
- Attractive gardens
- 24 hour security
- Bus stop outside
- Flat has a wet room with level access shower
To apply for this home visit staffshousing.org.uk/findahome
We will stop taking enquiries on Friday 17 January at 12pm.
Photos are from a similar property.
We believe that everyone should have access to a home no matter their circumstances.
We may need to look for a particular household type (a single person or couple over 55) to meet our local lettings policy or to balance our community.
Find out more about our local lettings policy here
What happens next?
Once we receive your application form we will complete a quick assessment.
If you're successful we will get in touch to chat about your situation and whether the home is both suitable and affordable. We might also ask you to pop in for a quick introduction interview.
We will then arrange a time for you to view the property.
You'll hear from us within 2 working days of our closing date. If you haven't been successful you will receive an email letting you know.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 169745_THEOUTLO010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Staffs Housing, Staffs Housing.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.