|Added on Rightmove:||22 September 2018 (30 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 446769
Property Reference: 446769.
THREE BEDROOM HOUSE IN A PRIVATE DEVELOPMENT
This three-bedroom property is located in the private development of Heritage Park moments from Tooting Bec Common. The property has an open plan living / dining area which is great for entertaining family and friends. The kitchen has a modern feel along with integrated appliances. There are three bedrooms on the first floor, one of which is a single. Added bonuses are a private rear garden and a garage offering extra storage in addition to off-street parking.
The property is ideally located walking distance from all the local amenities - Tooting Bed Common, Lido, tennis courts, children's playgrounds, etc. in addition to the range of shops, eateries and restaurants of Tooting.
It is located in Zone 3 with Tooting Bec station (Northern Line) walking distance and Balham station (Northern Line and National Rail) also nearby.
The property is available from end of August / beginning September on a furnished basis.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,900.00 per month (£438.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,850.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 November, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 446769
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 44676922092018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.