|Added on Rightmove:||23 September 2018 (120 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 446861
Property Reference: 446861.
IMMACULATE FULLY REFURBISHED Three bedroomed end terraced cottage available 12th october 2018 on an unfurnished basis. Perfect for families, the property has accommodation over two floors which comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, three first floor bedrooms and an En Suite to master bedroom. The property has just undergone a full refurbishment including - new kitchen, new bathroom, new floor tiles, fully plastered and decorated throughout. Benefiting from UPVC double glazing, gas central heating and underfloor heating to the kitchen and En Suite, Yard with space for 2 cars and electric roller shutter. the property enjoys a quiet situation walking distance from an excellent range of amenities which include the University Precinct, Sunderland Royal Hospital and Millfield, pallion Metro stations. Also close to superb shops and the City centre, the property is within easy reach of the A19. Immediate internal inspection is highly recommended as considerable interest in this superb home is anticipated.
Ground Floor - UPVC double glazed feature door to
Entrance - Laminate flooring, single radiator
Living Room - 2 radiators, UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, return staircase, gas fire, laminate flooring.
Dining Room - large radiator, UPVC double glazed window, laminate flooring.
Kitchen - Base and eye level units with working surfaces, black sink unit plus mixer tap, space for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer, induction hob and built under electric oven, newly tiled splashbacks, newly tiled flooring with underfloor heating, UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, single radiator.
Bathroom - Low level WC, vanity unit washbasin, bath and over bath shower - attractive white suite with newly tiled walls, newly tiled flooring, chrome fittings, modern chrome heated towel rail, UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom 1 - 10'4" x 11'8" - Single radiator, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, En suite shower room with heated towel rail and underfloor heating.
Bedroom 2 - 6'8" x 10'3" - Single radiator, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom 3 - 6'9" x 7'0" - Single radiator, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £525.00 per month (£121.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £525.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 12 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: Currently Being Obtained
If calling, please quote reference: 446861
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 44686123092018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.