|Added on Rightmove:||24 September 2018 (51 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 447246
Property Reference: 447246.
Three double bed bright and spacious apartment with separate living room. Three large bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and storeroom. New gas central heating. Top floor or a four story secure block in a safe area. Very quiet at night.
Close to transport connections. 2 minutes walk to Westferry DLR, 6 minutes walk to Canary Wharf tube on the Jubilee line in zone 2. Many local buses. Thames clipper stop 2 minutes walk. Crossrail station coming soon.
Next to the river Thames and trendy Narrow St with bars and restaurants. 5 minutes walk to the huge Canary Wharf shopping mall including Waitrose. 5 minutes walk to local supermarkets Lidl and Tesco.
Thames river, park, schools and markets close by.
The flat is furnished. Service charge included. Other bills are not included.
EPC rating: Energy Efficiency rating 58.
Minimum one year lease.
No agency fees. No agents or DSS.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,898.00 per month (£438.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,657.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 26 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 447246
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 44724624092018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.