|Added on Rightmove:||24 September 2018 (50 days ago)|
- 8 minute walk to University
- 2 minute walk to close amenities; shops, banks & restaurants
- Renovated less then 12 months ago
- Fully furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- Available 30th September 2018
Stunning two double bedroom with two high specification bathroom’s including vanity storage, mirror cabinets & two shower heads, megaflow system for powerful hot showers. Student property to let, Full central heating, Fully double glazed, warm, The property is completely self-contained but does have access to a communal Lounge and Garden. Fully renovated recently and Fully Furnished with modern beds, desks, chairs, wardrobes. MUST SEE!!
10 minutes walk to Coventry University, easy access to city centre.
2 minute walk to supermarkets, takeaways, restaurants, bars and pubs. Property briefly comprises of a modern kitchen with white goods, including a Washer/ Dryer, Bosch Oven & Fridge/ Freezer, FREE road parking. Call Whitegates today on 024 76 222 656 to arrange viewing.
Energy Efficiency Rate 53 Band E.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CVY180329_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.