|Added on Rightmove:||19 January 2018 (306 days ago)|
- Includes Parking
- Includes FREE Residents' Gym
- On-site Sainsbury's Local
- Cycle Storage Facilities
- On-site Crèche
- Easy Access to the M4 & A4
- Close to Rail station
- Situated along 24 hour bus route
- FULLY Furnished
Oscar Knight is proud to present this luxurious one bedroom apartment right in the heart of Brentford. Located in the brand new and adventurously designed Great Western Quarter development, the apartment has been finished to an exceptionally high standard.
Upon entry, you are greeted by solid wooden flooring, an immaculately finished bathroom and a generously sized bedroom with a built in wardrobe. The lounge has a fully integrated kitchen with high end appliances, including a dishwasher and large fridge-freezer. The apartment also has a private winter garden with double-glazed windows for a tranquil experience.
Designed by award winning architect, John Assael, residents have exclusive access to a nine story glass atrium which boasts one of Europe's largest garden walls. Other perks include, underground parking, a FREE residents' gymnasium, award winning cycle storage facilities, a Sainsbury's Local supermarket and on-site crèche.
Known for its excellent transport links, nearby stations include Kew Bridge and Brentford, frequent buses and easy access to the M4/A4.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference OSCAR_001221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oscar Knight Estate Agents, Wandsworth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.