|Added on Rightmove:||24 September 2018 (54 days ago)|
- 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Newly Refurbished
- Modern Kitchen/Diner with electric cooker & ceramic hob
- Living Room
- 2 Double Size Bedrooms & 1 Single Size Bedroom
- Enclosed Garden & Brick Store Shed, Communal Parking
- Creda Fan Assisted Storage Heater with programmable room temperatures
- On Site Management
- Up to 2 Pets Considered & Housing Benefit considered with a suitable Guarantor
- Enclosed Child's Play Area, Blossoms Child Care Nursery & Kipton Wood Hub Pub nearby
FW Properties are delighted to offer this newly refurbished 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House situated approximately 7 miles south west of Fakenham town centre comprising of Living Room, Modern fitted Kitchen/Diner with electric cooker & ceramic hob, plumbing for washing machine, first floor has 2 double size bedrooms with built in wardrobes & cupboards, 1 single Bedroom with built in cupboard, 3 piece Bathroom suite & shower, Separate W.C., New Style Electric Storage Heaters, enclosed rear Garden, store shed. Within walking distance is the Kipton Wood Hub Pub, Blossoms Child Care Nursery and an enclosed Child's Play Area nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67666465.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7408853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FW Properties Ltd, Norwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.