|Added on Rightmove:||26 September 2018 (81 days ago)|
- Unfurnished and well presented
- Lovely 2 double bedroom ground floor Apt
- Large living room and dining room
- Access to Balcony
- Off road parking & Single garage
- Excellent location
- NO DSS, PETS OR SMOKING
Unfurnished and well presented throughout, superb two double bedroom ground floor apartment positioned within a well maintained residential development that benefits from having easy access to all local amenities and transport links to Chester and Liverpool. This lovely and particularly spacious accommodation has off road parking single garage, lovely communal gardens and comprises of entrance hallway, store cupboard, spacious living room with dining area and access to a balcony, fitted kitchen with some appliances, master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, a further good size bedroom and a fitted bathroom with shower.
VIEWINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
AVAILABLE FROM MID OCTOBER 2018
NO DSS, PETS OR SMOKING
Fees apply. Single Reference Fee £120.00 per person and £60.00 for any additional applicant/guarantor on application. Administration Fee £120.00 per property on or before move in. All fees are i
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-67694995.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000518350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Watkin Lettings, Bromborough - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.